[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD-PVR2 / Colossus2 support

James Purl jamesp at mzrfzr.com
Fri Mar 9 20:49:57 UTC 2018

I got it to work by modifying the "verbose" and "syslog" params. The
verbose parameter (as passed from mythbuntu's invocation of hauppauge2)
includes a textual option while hauppauge2 was expecting an int.

Attached is the output of git diff.  I'll admit that this is not the most
elegant solution to the verbose parameter, so that might need more
consideration.