[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD-PVR2 / Colossus2 support

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:44:58 UTC 2018

> On Mar 8, 2018, at 6:06 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:
>
> On 08/03/18 11:15, Mark Perkins wrote:

Ahhh.  Thanks for the clue.  Yep…  1.53 does NOT provide lib boost_log.so, so now I am off to find alternatives.

>>> I see lots of boost-* 1.53 packages, but your query gets nothing.

Exactly the same thing I saw after John gave me a clue.  I also spent some time last night trying to find a way around it (although my eyes kept falling shut, so I didn’t have much success!).  I’ll do some more digging today.

>> Not sure this helps at all but I tried this on one of my systems. Looks
>> like there is nothing that provides libboost_log.so in base, updates,
>> epel or rpmfusion. But there are hits in centos-sclo-rh.
>> # yum whatprovides '*libboost_log.so'
>> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, ovl
>>   * base: mirror.optus.net
>>   * epel: ucmirror.canterbury.ac.nz
>>   * extras: ftp.swin.edu.au
>>   * rpmfusion-free-updates: muug.ca
>>   * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: muug.ca
>>   * updates: ftp.swin.edu.au
>> rh-mariadb101-boost-devel-1.58.0-16.el7.x86_64 : The Boost C++ headers and
>>                                                 : shared development
>> libraries
>> Repo        : centos-sclo-rh
>> Matched from:
>> Filename    : /opt/rh/rh-mariadb101/root/usr/lib64/libboost_log.so
>> rh-mariadb102-boost-devel-1.58.0-16.el7.x86_64 : The Boost C++ headers and
>>                                                 : shared development
>> libraries
>> Repo        : centos-sclo-rh
>> Matched from:
>> Filename    : /opt/rh/rh-mariadb102/root/usr/lib64/libboost_log.so
>> rh-mongodb32-boost-devel-1.58.0-16.el7.x86_64 : The Boost C++ headers
>> and shared
>>                                                : development libraries
>> Repo        : centos-sclo-rh
>> Matched from:
>> Filename    : /opt/rh/rh-mongodb32/root/usr/lib64/libboost_log.so
>> rh-mongodb34-boost-devel-1.60.0-2.el7.x86_64 : The Boost C++ headers and
>> shared
>>                                               : development libraries
>> Repo        : centos-sclo-rh
>> Matched from:
>> Filename    : /opt/rh/rh-mongodb34/root/usr/lib64/libboost_log.so

Interesting.  I may have to give this a try and see if it gives what I need.  Thanks!!!!