[mythtv-users] Who Moved my Cheese? (HDHomerun systenmd hassles revisited)

David Williams mythtv_david at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 22:16:10 UTC 2018

Storage group permissions was it, Mike. Airman Doofus sez thanks; I'd give you a snappy salute ... if I could just remember how.
d.

 On 5 March 2018 5:42:30 am David Williams <mythtv_david at yahoo.com> wrote:>  I’m in the processof preparing for 0.29. In the MythTV arena I’ve discovered thingsgo more smoothly if I pilot and practice. I’ve set out to build aspare parts box and connect it to my two external tuners, load Ubuntu16.04.4 and Myth 0.28, record a few things and then update. Once I pilot the change I'll employ it on my main box. My basesystem is combined FE/BE with an SSD for software and a separate harddrive for storage.