[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD-PVR2 / Colossus2 support

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:27:11 UTC 2018

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 6:06 PM, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For those asking for HD-PVR2 support, there is finally something you can try:
>
> https://github.com/jpoet/HauppaugeUSB <https://github.com/jpoet/HauppaugeUSB>
>
> John

I’m EXTREMELY excited about this one as well since I used the Hauppauge Linux app and created a Perl script to run that as a system event, which does what it is supposed to do, but MythTV doesn’t know when it stopped, that it is supposed to be stopped, and to commercial process, etc.

I’ll be building this either later tonight or tomorrow to use with my 157221 and report back as to how it went.

THANKS!

Mike