[mythtv-users] Playback Loop (Video/Recording)

Nicolas Krzywinski myth2 at site7even.de
Tue Jun 12 18:28:55 UTC 2018

You got me wrong :D

The big MythTV nail is already there for years.

Now I wonder how to start a MythTV recording or MythTV video in an
endless loop. I searched for an option, but found none.

Is it possible without launching an external application? (this way it
would be complicated to open a MythTV recording or video, using the
remote....)

Thanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas

MythTV fixes/0.27 [v0.27.4-30-g3b43903]
Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-45-generic x86_64)
Digital Devices GmbH Octopus DVB Adapter via ddbridge kernel module
15c2:0036 SoundGraph Inc. LC16M VFD Display/IR Receiver (imon) via LIRC/devinput
Intel Corporation Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 12)