[mythtv-users] Channel Editor

Philip Brady Phil.Brady at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 17:31:07 UTC 2018

>Den 2018-06-09 kl. 22:40, skrev George Poulson:
>>
>> According to the ticket the patch has now been applied and will be released in Master and 29-fixes
>
>I fixed it in a different way than the patch did, but yes, it should work in master and fixes/29 now.
>
>Cheers
>Jonatan

I'm seeking clarification from the experts in order to update the channel editor wiki.

Under 0.27 if I alter channel numbers via the editor and choose frontend sort by channel number, I can change the order of display.

Is that still the case with 29 pre-bugfix?     https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13154  suggests that sorting is by ID not Channel no. or callsign.

If on a bugfixed 29  you change callsigns to alter sort order and choose frontend sort by callsign, will there be any adverse effects like failure to tune or the need to re-create recording rules?

Phil