[mythtv-users] Channel Editor

Philip Brady Phil.Brady at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jun 9 17:41:53 UTC 2018

________________________________

>Le mercredi 6 juin 2018, 14:56:54 CEST George Poulson a écrit :
>> On 6 June 2018 at 13:46, Klaus Becker <colonius at free.fr> wrote:
> > I use Mythtv on two computers, after setup of my channel list on the first
> > computer, I want to import it on the second one.
>
>> I just downloaded it and I think it will be useful for me too :-)
>> Glad you got it working.
>> George

>Fine
>Klaus

I will confirm that the channel editor is still alive and kicking and has had improvements such as the CSV interface to a spreadsheet and usability issues such as changing search path for perl 0.26 under OSX changed in recent months.  Just perhaps though I should include a hint as to my email address in the head of the script.

I understand that Klaus was also interested in sorting channels as viewed within the frontend.    Frontend > setup > video > general allows sorting by either callsign or channel number.  If some other order is required then changing channel numbers within the editor or in a spreadsheet should achieve that.

Regards
Phil Brady