[mythtv-users] Channel Editor

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Wed Jun 6 12:46:33 UTC 2018

Le mercredi 6 juin 2018, 13:28:23 CEST George Poulson a écrit :
> On 6 June 2018 at 11:27, George Poulson <george.poulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ​This 'channel editor' looks like it may be quite old. I've been running
> > mythtv for something like 8 years now and never used​
> > ​ it nor even heard of it before.
>
> ​I just read the wiki page again and I can now see that the channel editor
> is current and is an enhancement of the internal channel editing functions
> but for normal operation of MythTV I think you can use the built-in
> functions to get things working.
>
> I agree with the last post and I think that you have not downloaded the
> channel editor program properly.

Yes, I downloaded it again and it works now.

I would list channels alphabetically by names, export and import the list.

I use Mythtv on two computers, after setup of my channel list on the first
computer, I want to import it on the second one.

I also found the email of the author and I can contact him now if needed.

Thanks

Klaus