[mythtv-users] mythmetadatalookup failures

kalimputhawala at gmail.com kalimputhawala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:34:00 UTC 2018

I faced this problem in the past.

What I did was:

Took a backup of my database.

Took a backup of storage directories.

Purged mythtv.

Went to Ubuntu software center and remove frontend and backend.

Installed all dependencies using ansible.

Recompiled myth tv.

Recompiled myth plugins.

If you've compiled mythtv , then you need to go to  the mythplugins directory as well and compile it too. (./configure steps)

Make sure to run this command : git clean -xfd

when you recompile

or follow complete tutorial here: https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Build_from_Source

What I had done was instead of using the git specific branch , I was using the tags. Had much problem but it was solved.

Sent from Windows Mail