[mythtv-users] CoreContext programinfo.cpp:340 (ProgramInfo) - ProgramInfo(): Failed to find recorded entry for 0.

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 21 10:08:25 UTC 2018

On 21-07-18 11:36, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> It is easier to analyse a packet capture if you load the file into
> Wireshark.  It has many more tools to analyse things, and will break
> down most types of data such as MySQL protocol into understandable
> fields.  You can also tell it to display the absolute times on the
> packets instead of the relative times, which really helps with
> matching things between log files.  Use View > Time Display Format.

Wireshark displays things prettily but I still do not see an issue, more
of a pattern.

> When you do a capture, if you do a command like this at the same time:
(...)
> that will give you the port numbers that mythfrontend is using to
> connect to MySQL, so that you can distinguish the frontend connections
> from the backend ones.

No frontend running.

With net_read_timeout=300 and net_write_timeout=300 in my.cnf, would I
check the traffic with timestamps of 5 minutes before the actual event
timestamps in mariadb.log? I use Analyze -> Conversation -> TCP.
I see no exact mates between mariadb.log timestamps and wireshark
timestamps.

I see handhakes, initiated by the backend.
At packets from 21:22:55.x we see handshake, with at the end a MySQL
server greeting and in return a RST packet.

Nothing weird or error-like as far as I can see.

Udo