[mythtv-users] Kodi Jarvis pvr plugin for MythTV .29

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 01:08:04 UTC 2018

> I've converted all my frontends over to Odroid-C2 boxes running Kodi
> (Libreelec)

This isn't an answer to your question, I'm afraid. But I'm interested in
your opinion of Kodi vs Mythfrontend. I've always found Mythfrontend to
have better functionality. Examples are skipping, and the ability to set up
recordings. In particular I have a recording profile for movies which
allows me to do about 3 clicks of the remote and it's done, whereas on
every other interface to manage recordings (eg Mythweb and Kodi) you can't
do this as there's no recording profiles.

So keen to understand what things you like better about Kodi as a frontend.