[mythtv-users] Error opening jump programme file buffer - LiveTV

Mike Holden mikeholden99+mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:30:30 UTC 2018

On 30 January 2018 at 15:15, Garth Kirkwood <girkers at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is now solved.
>
> It was fixed by turning off the NFS services on the QNAP and then turning
> the back on again, rebooting the NAS had NO affect.
> ------------------------------

Glad you got it sorted, Garth.

As a polite request, can you please in future try to tidy up the emails you
send?

Avoid top-posting, and trim out unwanted content from previous emails.

Each email you have sent has quoted (in full) several other emails, and
it's difficult to follow what you have been posting.

For completeness, I've left intact the previous message you sent, including
all the other emails you have also quoted. Try to look at it as an outsider
would, and try to follow what is being discussed :-)

Thanks, and best regards