[mythtv-users] Help needed with error in recordedseek table not fixed by optimize_mythdb

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:09:42 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:

> If you can't repair the recordedseek table one option is to truncate it
> and restore just that table from your old backup. That way only the
> seektables for new recordings will be missing which you can fix by running
> 'mythutil --checkrecordings  --fixseektable'
>
> Paul H.

Paul-

Re-creating the seektable data for the new recordings it what I was hoping
to do, but the trick I haven't figured out yet is how to restore just the
recordedseek table.

Can you give me more details on that?

   - How do I truncate it (presumably the recordedseek table)?
   - How would you suggest I restore the recordedseek table from the backup?

--
Craig.