[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Jan 28 00:39:20 UTC 2018

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:04:25 -0500, you wrote:

>I missed something by just copying over the files, so I deleted my Video Source stuff in mythtv-setup and started over, this time running it as user mythtv. That got everything created correctly again. I can run mythfilldatabase as user mythtv and it runs without error, but I get that message in System Information-> Schedule status that the fill ran but there was nothing to add.  I get that if I run mythfildatabase manually when it’s already run automatically.
>
>So I think I have it now, but will not know for sure until it runs over night and fills the database again.
>
>Jim A

You also get the message about there being nothing to add if you are
running mythfilldatabase shortly after a previous run and there are
only a few new programmes added.  I am not sure how many new
programmes are needed for you to not get that message.  But if you are
testing your EPG setup, you will get that message all the time due to
running it multiple times in succession without time for the source
database to have any (or many) new programmes added.