[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:44:28 UTC 2018

My Mythtv backend uses Schedules Direct for the program guide.  It works great, most of the time. I use it for USA OTA ATCS programming. I took the defaults when setting it up.  Nothing more than putting in my account info for SD.

In researching an issue I looked at the wiki on mythfilldatabase and read about the use of DataDirect format or XMLTV format.  I don’t know if I care but what am I using.  The recommended per the wiki is XMLTV even for Schedules Direct.

Jim Abernathy
jfabernathy at gmail.com