[mythtv-users] Error opening jump programme file buffer - LiveTV
Taylor Ralph
taylor.ralph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:57:28 UTC 2018
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 8:17 AM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>
wrote:
> On 01/20/2018 10:33 PM, Garth Kirkwood wrote:
>
>> I have recently found that I am getting the above error and no matter
>> what I google I cannot get a resolution. My TV tuners are two (2)
>> HDHomeRuns and the problem has only surfaced over the last couple of days.
>>
>> To troubleshoot the issue I have deleted all my inputs and channels,
>> readded and rescanned, but alas the problem still persists. What is
>> happening is that I can open LiveTV and it will tune to a channel, but as
>> soon as I try to change the channel it drops with the aforementioned error.
>> I have separate BE and FE. It happens when I change channels via the Guide
>> as well, also automatically happens when programs change on the same
>> channel. Recordings work fine and I am NOT using Quick Tuning.
>>
>> My BE is virtuallised and data is stored on a QNAP NAS accessed via NFS.
>>
>
> Almost definitely need to increase (probably significantly) your tuning
> and signal timeouts.
>
>
Also, make sure your clocks are in sync between both FE and BE. If they
drift too far apart then LiveTV will suffer.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20180122/62d20ad0/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list