[mythtv-users] my documentation on mythtv installation

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 21:44:44 UTC 2018



On 01/17/2018 04:32 PM, Barry Martin wrote:
>
>
> Hi Jim!
>
>> For completeness I updated my blog on what I did to install the latest v29 on Ubuntu 16.04.  I added a section on the database maintenance and using ssmtp to send out maintenance message to my email.http://mythtvinstall.blogspot.com/2018/01/creating-combined-mythtv-headless.html  
>
> Just a "wow!" and "thank you!"!
>
> Barry
>
you're welcome. Not sure if my post are making it out on the mailing 
list.  I changed my email address and the first reply I did was not 
resent to the mailing list. I probably did it wrong.  I subscribed with 
the new email address and then unsubscribed with the old one.

Jim A

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
> http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette
> MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20180117/5f339b2d/attachment.html>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list