[mythtv-users] Recommendation for frontend OS

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:15:18 UTC 2018

I have a CentOS 7 backend i recently installed. It seems on my zotac Ion
frontend, the CentOS network seems to be giving issues.

I have installed the kmod-forcedeth multiple times to get it working but it
only lasts a couple days and disappears.

Any recommendations for the frontend OS? I am thinking it wouldn't matter
the OS for backend - as long as we install myth on an OS.

Ubuntu seems to be my natural "go to" but wondering if people here have a
recommendation...

Thank you!