[mythtv-users] Iptv

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Feb 28 22:03:04 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-02-28 at 16:57 -0500, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> So why does your work and not mine?

It's not because of MythWeb.  As you know by following along that Wiki
page I sent earlier, there are a lot of moving parts to getting an IPTV
stream working.  It took quite a bit of experimentation here to get it
working also.  Most likely one of those moving parts is not working
quite correctly.

Stephen asked you to display the contents of some tables earlier in the
thread.  It would be useful I think if you did that again and we can
see where the missing piece(s) is (are).

Cheers,
b.