[mythtv-users] Iptv

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:00:28 UTC 2018

I think I can handle the capture card setup OK, but I don't use mythweb at
this point. Mine is a very basic system one box 0.28 FE/BE, in an Ubuntu
16.04 desktop environment. The only channel I want to record is CBC 9-1
which I will have the change video source on when this setup is complete
(used to be FTA)
So can can I setup a web server without mythweb capability, haven't used it
in five years of mythtv use, probably won't, or do I need to just go for
the whole deal? If so can mythweb be installed with apt? I'm not very
familiar with building from source.
Secondly, would I simply sub in the URL that I currently stream CBC on in
Firefox? Or is it more complex than that?