[mythtv-users] suspend resume issue

wally 0astrid0 at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 16 00:28:27 UTC 2018

Hi all, I have a backend/frontend running LinHes and remote frontends
running Fedora. I have the suspend working fine on the backend and
remote frontends. When the Backend is running the wake from suspend
works fine, if the backend is suspended and I initialize the
mythfrontend application it wakes fine, however when the backend is
suspended and the remote frontends suspended they cant wake the backend
from suspend. If I run WOL it wakes up fine. What script/file/command
runs after mythfrontend wakes from suspend?