[mythtv-users] 2 basic questions

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:30:38 UTC 2018

1.  I can't figure out how to edit the keys so I can create a bookmark
key for my remote.  When I need a function on my Harmony Hub remote, I
just add a key by editing keys in the frontend and then assign that key
to a button on the remote.  It's always been easy to do then except for
the spacebar that is used to create a bookmark.  What I want to do is be
able to stop and recorded playback and then start it back up later at
the same place. Bookmarks seem to work if I'm using a keyboard, but I
can't find a way to assign the spacebar to anything. And I can't find
the bookmark function.  I know I'm missing something simple somewhere.

2.  What's the best why to learn about the mythtv mysql database
structure and learn how to use mysql to display useful things in the
database that might not have a built in equivalent FE display.

Jim A