[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct

Larry Kennedy lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:23:15 UTC 2018

I decided to look into switching from the old SD grabber to the new XMLTV
grabber provided by Gary.   When I run this command, it fails:

[mythtv at myserver~]$ /usr/bin/perl /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite
Unknown warnings category 'experimental' at
/usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line 4919.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite line
4919.

This is version 1.24 of the script, but I downloaded the latest version
from git and it fails with the same message, albeit on a different line
number.

I suspect this is caused by a missing perl dependency, yet I've been unable
to find an authoritative list of dependencies that this script requires.
Can someone point me to that?