[mythtv-users] Mythweb with php 7.2

Kevon mythtv at reidsresidence.com
Sat Feb 3 04:00:55 UTC 2018

>> Thanks for the info. I am on a different distro, but the php.ini is
>> the
>> standard vanilla version. IIRC, I only had mysqli enabled in my pass
>> configs. Do you mind posting your php.ini on pastebin so I can
>> compare?
>
> i just took them from the wiki on arch : https://wiki.archlinux.org/ind
> ex.php/MythWeb and adjusted the open_basedir

Glen,
Thanks for the pointers. Turns out mod_mpm_event.so was causing my http
process to crash. Switching to mpm_prefork_module prevented the crash,
and started generating some meaningful php errors. Enabling the
mod_deflate.so and updating "open_basedir =" in the php.in file restored
full functionality.