[mythtv-users] brief lockup in frontend, then recordings split in half?

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:27:38 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:38 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > On Dec 31, 2018, at 5:18 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hoi James,
> >
> > Just enter the menu on the running recording in the frontend and edit
> > the schedule to end at a later time. That's all!
> >
> > Monday, December 31, 2018, 10:56:35 PM, you wrote:
> >

> So I’m watching a recording 1 minute behind real time and think it’s going
> to run long, so I think you mean to, while watching, to hit ”m” to enter
> the menu go to the scheduling at the bottom and edit the "schedule to end”
> to stop +20 minute, for example. when you save that it exits back to the
> recording you were watch. But now that recording will keep recording for
> another 20 minutes? Right?
>
> I’m running a test right now to see if that works.
>
> Jim A

CBS programs that follow football regularly run late. At any time during
the recording (as I become aware of a potential problem) I have gone in and
extended the minutes to record past ending, you have to hit save afterwards
too, then when you look at a recording in progress the time will be
different. If a show hasn't started recording yet you can delay the start
time too.