[mythtv-users] XMAS 1.9 theme memory leak?

marcus hall marcus at tuells.org
Wed Dec 12 19:06:05 UTC 2018

This morning I updated the XMAS theme from 1.8 to 1.9.  All seemed to be
good.  New pictures, etc.

During lunch I VNC'd into the myth box and everything was ground to a halt.
kswapd was chewing up all the CPU and swap was full.  mythfrontend seemed
to be the culprit.  I killed it off and things picked back up.

Systemd restarted mythfrontend and now its creeping back up in memory
consumption.  When I get back home, I'll change back to the 1.8 theme and
see if the problem persists..

Has anybody else seen issues with the 1.9 theme memory use?

marcus hall
marcus at tuells.org