[mythtv-users] only on Sunday

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:38:30 UTC 2018

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 at 13:05, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have one SSD for the OS and three HD storage drives, "disks" shows the
> temp of the ssd at 99  degrees celcius, and the others range between 35 and
> 44. All drives report as "OK" too.

Is the SSD that is reporting these weird temperatures a recognised brand?
I once bought a [very] cheap SSD direct from China and the smartd data it
produced was so wrong that it was useless.
The drive worked OK for around 6 months then died.
I've since seen other "unbranded" SSDs that do not behave properly with
smartd.

George