[mythtv-users] only on Sunday

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:51:49 UTC 2018

On 10 December 2018 2:13:09 pm Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:

Normal use is 5 or 6 hours in the evening recording and watching recordings, on Sunday I start recording NFL at 1 and at some point thereafter my disk "storage2" drops out and reconnects. I've had it connected to different sata ports on the mobo but always "storage2" not the other two drives "storage1&3". A replacement mobo is on the way, but does this log indicate that it will solve the problem?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Rrnd3VmsNT/

the disk dropped in and out around 7 thru 10 pm
TIA  Daryl

- Are all 3 drives on the same power flylead? Maybe try disconnecting the 2 good drives from the power and see if the bad drive keeps having problems.

- Swap SATA and power cables with one of the good drives and see if the problem follows the cables or stays with the drive?

- Check if your current mobo has any firmware updates?