[mythtv-users] Video quality on 0.28 worse than it was on 0.21

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:31:34 UTC 2018

I did use the Additional Drivers tab and "installed" 304. That is how I got
to where I am and it didn't work. The additional drivers tab says that 304
is installed but it isn't.  That is why I was going to use purge and the
autoinstall thinking that with the 6200 card it would install the 304
driver as per the documentation.  I did autoinstall at first with the 8600
card and got the 340 driver and that was a disaster with the mis reading of
the video card capability and the tiny fonts. Then I did the 304 install
manually but it obviously isn't working.

Allen