[mythtv-users] Fwd: Re: Hauppauge HD-PVR2 / Colossus2 support

James Purl jamesp at mzrfzr.com
Wed Aug 22 17:25:13 UTC 2018

I got one HDPVR boards Rick mentioned successfully installed. I should've
gotten two to avoid the service fee and pool the shipping fee as it was
nearly the cost of a used one on eBay.

FWIW - Regarding surround with HDPVR-2, I was able to get that working via
HDMI + S/PDIF (as advertised on John's site). This was after finding a
"solution" to getting a usable HDMI feed from my cable STB for the HDPVR-2.

James Purl - *jamesp at mzrfzr.com <jamesp at mzrfzr.com>*