[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase missing some data on some channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Aug 21 11:23:48 UTC 2018

On 08/20/2018 10:53 PM, Allen Edwards wrote:
> Well, that might just be the problem.  I see in MythWeb that all the
> use EIT boxes were checked even though there is no check on the setup
> page.
>
> These are "features" I don't recall from 10 years ago when I last
> setup my system.  Maybe they didn't exist or maybe I don't remember.
>
> Anyway, thanks as that is very likely the cause of my problem.

Enabled on the channel is OK as long as EIT is disabled on the Video
Source.  Generally, it's easier to disable it once on the Video
Source--assuming you don't want EIT for any of its channels--than
individually on each channel.  It also tells MythTV not to waste
resources trying to run it for the Video Source.

Mike