[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase missing some data on some channels

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:27:00 UTC 2018

 I have tried deleting all channels and adding them.  Done mythfilldatabase
many times. This is a rebuild of a Muthtv system I have had running for 10
years after a HD failure. I am using Mythbuntu 16.04. I see some mismatches
in channel names but other channels with similar mismatches are fine so
that doesn't seem like the problem.

For example, look at channel 7.1 below which my wife loves and is acting up
and channel 9.1 which is fine.  The same problem occurs on 7.2 adn 7.3

Notice that there is data up to a certain time and then it goes to no
data.  The transition to no data is Tuesday at 5:30.  It is now Monday at
3:15 so just one day of data.

Last night I scheduled GMA for 7AM this morning and the program was there
but by the time this morning happened, the data was gone and the show
didn't tape until I did a mythfilldatabase, then it started taping mid
show.  Now I see that most of the two weeks is blank just for this channel.

I have searched the web but have not found strange problems like this.

Allen