[mythtv-users] Recommendations needed for new FE box

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:16:18 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 2:09 PM glen <glenb at glenb.us> wrote:

> On Fri, 2018-08-17 at 14:53 -0500, David Engel wrote:

> can you point me to a link that will provide a working FE for nvidia
> shield ? i have tried several and could not get any to work. my backend is
> version 29.1 on arch linux. thanks. the ones's i've tried were through link
> on wiki. they installed fine, but i wind up with white screen when i run it
> and nothing else happens. thanks for help

I know this one works with Myth version 30 (master, development version).
It *might* work, with a version 29 mythbackend, but I have not tried it.

https://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/generic/mythtv_30/android_64/:mythfrontend-20180814-arm64-v30-Pre-714-gc2621a984b7.apk

Note: make sure your "Paint Engine" is set to "auto".

John