[mythtv-users] Correlating video sources to their numbers in the database...

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 00:20:31 UTC 2018

I have six video sources from three antennas pointed in three different directions.

I have given each video source a name reflecting the type of tuner, and direction of the antenna in the mythtvbackendsetup, but
both the database and mythweb refer to the sources by number.

(For some reason, mythtv has chosen the numbers 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 12 for the six video sources).

How do I correlate the names I gave to the sources with the numbers?

I wish to hide channels that are duplicates of others that use a less optimal antenna. There is a lot of overlap between the
antennas, and off axis reception is flaky.