[mythtv-users] v0.28 and SystemEvents

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:28:43 UTC 2018

Just getting back home from an unexpected work trip and returning to this.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and say this is in fact fixed with
setting the hostname properly.  The link script is still not working when
called with CHANID and STARTTIME, but I can work through that.

I guess I have been running with no hostname since v0.28 on Fedora 25 :(

Too many job hours on RHEL 3/4/5/6 I suppose.  Thankfully RHEL 7 also
changed it to /etc/hostname...

Thanks again.