[mythtv-users] Indoor HD antenna question

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:40:06 UTC 2018

I wanted to play with indoor antenna so bought a SKY antenna.

Over the last few years, I have been using my cable DVR and myth for
Video/Music/Pictures.

I want to see how the TV piece would work. Can someone pls point me to a
step-by-step on how to get the HD antenna (like Mohu Leaf or what I have -
Sky HD antenna) working?

Do I absolutely need Schedules Direct subscription for this?

Here is what I have done (to zero value)

   1. Added antenna to the backend.
   2. Went to mythtv-setup - selected card type as "DVB-T/S/C, ATSC or
   ISDB-T"
      1. This brought the DVB device type as /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
      2. Frontend ID came to: Air2PC v2
   3. No channels found on scan.

I am sure I am doing something wrong - so looking for help here :)

Thank you!