[mythtv-users] channels.conf

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Mon Apr 2 15:46:51 UTC 2018

Le lundi 2 avril 2018 17:05:57 CEST, vous avez écrit :
> On 4/2/18 10:15 AM, Klaus Becker wrote:

> >> I set mine to 16000. It works that way.
> >
> > I did so, I restarted apache2, but I still get the same error message.
> >
> > Klaus
>
> It still sounds as though you may not be editing the correct .ini file.
> The best way to tell which one to edit is to create a file ending in
> .php within the web root, with just these contents:
>
> <?php phpinfo(); >
>
> Load that in your web browser and look for "Configuration File (php.ini)
> Path", a few lines down.

I created php.info in /var/www/html/ and loaded it in a brower, it says
nothing.

I have the following files:

$ locate php.ini
/etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini
/etc/php/7.2/cli/php.ini
/usr/lib/php/7.2/php.ini-development
/usr/lib/php/7.2/php.ini-production
/usr/lib/php/7.2/php.ini-production.cli

Which is the right one ?

I tried with /usr/lib/php/7.2/php.ini-production, I still have the same error
message

Klaus