[mythtv-users] New installation errors

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Sep 25 22:52:41 UTC 2017

On Monday, September 25, 2017 4:10:39 PM MDT Bill Meek wrote:
> On 09/25/2017 04:50 PM, Dick Steffens wrote:
> > http://192.168.0.106:6544 is requesting your username and password. The
> > site says: "MythTV"
> >
> > I put in mythtv and mythtv, but it doesn't like those. I tried rsteff and
> > mythtv, and I tried rsteff and my login password I didn't expect
> > either of those to work, and they didn't. Where are these settings kept?
> It's admin and mythtv. The login and password are stored in
> the DB, but there's no interface to change them right now.

[28.12 on Fedora 24]

Neat! I totally forgot about this. My first impulse was to Information->View
Logs and the id/password worked, but I get a blank screen. Same for Utilities-
>Hardware Profile and Utilities->Database Tools. I assume these are not yet
working?

Too bad it totally flummoxes my Konqueror utility browser, but I suppose
that's inevitable.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca