[mythtv-users] Mythweb Oddities with 0.28.1

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 21 16:32:03 UTC 2017

On 09/20/2017 09:22 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
> After upgrading to 0.28.1, I have noticed some oddities with Mythweb
> displays.  On the upcoming recordings list, there is a tooltip popup
> that shows the program details.  At the end of each Description
> section in the details, there are program indicators in parenthesis,
> such as HDTV, TV-PG, CC, Stereo, Dolby Surround, etc.  I am now also
> seeing the identifier "Damaged" showing in all upcoming recordings.
> What does that mean?
>
> Another item is when I click on a program in the program listings to
> bring up the scheduling UI.  Under the Filters section, there is a new
> item called, "!!NoTrans: No episodes!!", with a check box.  What is
> this option do?
>
> Jay

As far as the "Damaged" in the description of upcoming recordings, I
found this
(https://lists.gt.net/mythtv/users/608255?search_string=damaged;#608255)
in the archives.  Bill speculates that there is an off by one error in
the mythweb code, but apparently this has not been fixed.

    Take a look at: modules/tv/classes/Program.php line 130.

    Change: $this->videoproperties = $data[43]; from 43 to 42 and reload
    the
    offending page. I think everything from outputfilters (31) is off by 1.

    This is for the Upcoming case (mythweb/tv/list)

    --
    Bill

I suspect that the other mythweb oddities may also be due to mismatches
between mythbackend (DB) and mythweb.

Jay