[mythtv-users] 0.28: upcoming recordings management oddities

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:22:09 UTC 2017

My dad just sent me this message about trying to manage upcoming
recordings on the system I built for them,

"I've noticed numerous times where Myth will record something that I'd
flagged as "Never Record" and they had fallen off the Upcoming
Recordings list when I did that.  Some Upcoming Recordings (mainly on
the Fox Sports Channels) I cannot remove; no matter how many times I
click "Never Record" they don't drop off the Upcoming Recordings list.
If I click "Don't Record" they'll fall off the list but sometimes (not
always) they'll record anyway!?"

The setup has been running great otherwise. I don't know exactly how
long he's noticed this. I'm also not quite sure where to start digging
into what could be going on. If anyone has noticed similar and has
some clues, or if anyone has an idea for what to look for, I'd really
appreciate the help.

thanks!

--
Steve