[mythtv-users] mythtv-light under raspbian stretch

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 16:37:52 UTC 2017

On 09/09/2017 11:58 AM, Jeff wrote:
> h! And indeed
>
> sudo apt-get install libexiv2-14
>
> did the trick. Does that mean that mythtv-light is missing a depends: on
> libexiv2-14?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Regards
>
> Jeff

I guess I need to change that, it has the dependency libexiv2-13 |
libexiv2-14 for both jessie and stretch, however it evidently needs the
one it was built with, and the stretch one was built with 14. I will
change that so that each version requests the dependency it needs
instead of accepting either.

How did you get in this situation? Was it an upgrade from jessie to stretch?

Peter