[mythtv-users] mythtv-light under raspbian stretch

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 15:45:05 UTC 2017

On 09/09/2017 11:01 AM, Jeff wrote:
> On 09/09/17 16:24, Peter Bennett wrote:
>> It looks like you may have installed the jessie version on stretch.
>> Check your /etc/apt/sources.list. You should have stretch not jessie:
>>
>> deb http://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/deb/ stretch myth29
>>
>> or myth28 if applicable.
>>
>> Which version of mythtv are you using?
> I've got
>
> deb http://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/deb/ stretch myth28
>
> as I am using v0.28.
>
> Regards
>
> Jeff

OK so the other way around, maybe you are installing the stretch version
of mythtv-light but your system is still running jessie.
Try this

lsb_release -a

You should see -

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Raspbian
Release:    9.1
Codename:    stretch

I checked on the libexiv2 (apt-cache search libexiv2), only version 14
is available on stretch, and you said you have version 13, so that is
either not stretch or perhaps some mixture of stretch and jessie.

If this was an SD card upgrade from jessie to stretch, I suggest you
rather create a new SD card for stretch.

Peter