[mythtv-users] MythTV ends around 5 minutes sooner

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Fri Sep 8 10:01:59 UTC 2017

On 08/09/17 10:44, Miroslav Pavlovic wrote:
> Any idea why this is happening?
>
> I am not using the frontend, only streaming via dlna and managing via
> browser.

No idea why, if your clock is synced and your guide is getting good
data.  But the default recording rule must be used by the backend, so I
would expect it to be editable via the browser.  In the past I have
sometimes had dlna playback stop unexpectedly, though.  Can you check
that it is reaching EoF?

John