[mythtv-users] ubuntu mythtv fixes packages haven't 'auto built' since mid july

Tim Pletcher pletchtd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:24:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I updated my 0.28 installation today to 0.28.20170903 and my installation
now indicates that mythtv-common and mythweb are held back yet all other
packages upgraded.

It appears that mythtv-common it is held back due to missing dependencies
on python-future and python-requests-cache which are indicated to be
unavailable.  Anyone have any guidance as to what to do now?  It looks like
my metadata collection jobs now appear to be failing and I assume it is
because I have a system which partially on the 2010903 version.

Any suggestions on what I might be able to do to restore version
consistency?

Thanks,
Tim