[mythtv-users] Enable User Job by Default for Recordings

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:16:46 UTC 2017

Hi!

On my older myth installation, I had something set in the database that
would automatically run a user job by default whenever I scheduled a new
recording.  I want to do the same with my newer installation, but can't
remember, for the life of me, where I had set this up.  I'm pretty sure I
did something to the database to make the change.

I did some searching and came back with nothing.  I was wondering if
anybody happened to know where I can set this.

Thank you in advanced.