[mythtv-users] Livetv stutter

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 19:34:28 UTC 2017

On 10/18/2017 08:51 AM, Tim Draper wrote:
>   ---- On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 13:44:32 +0100 Tim Draper <veehexx at zoho.com> wrote ----
>   > i swear theres a bug trac report for it, but cant find it right now. i think it first occured part way through 0.27 release and it's stuck like this ever since.
>
> found one bug refering to a short pause sorting it out: https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12318
> not the one i thought i was looking for, but it's been outstanding for a while. maybe worth a bump.

It seems that this is affecting a lot of people, so perhaps needs some
attention.

Unfortunately I don't see it and fixing something I cannot recreate is
very difficult.

Can you let me know whether simply waiting 30 seconds or so and enduring
the interruptions for that time, does the problem resolve or does it
continue for as long as you watch the channel?

Peter