[mythtv-users] Radio stream database update

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Oct 16 17:37:45 UTC 2017

On 16/10/17 12:20, John Pilkington wrote:

<snip>

> ... I eventually managed to escape the Big Red Crosses by
> persistent poking of the keyboard.  And 'Linn Classical' makes noises
> that I enjoy, although it chops them at random points.  Now I've got
> back to the entry screen I can hunt more :-)

It's rather better now.  Hitting <menu> Add stream takes me to a page
with many empty boxes that appear to demand prior knowledge - and few of
my entries produced responses that seemed appropriate.

Ignore those boxes and hit "Search for stream" to get a more friendly
display.

I'm using Master.  And yes, I have seen

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythMusic_Radio_Streaming

John