[mythtv-users] Failed Recordings

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Oct 14 11:37:10 UTC 2017

On 10/14/2017 07:02 AM, Craig Huff wrote:
> If you're familiar with the web interface for the Ceton, what I did
> was go to the tuner (#1) that was supposed to be doing the recording,
> clicked on the "tune" button, selected

Craig,

Are you still on 0.27?

My mother's 0.27 install has issues with her Ceton when going beyond 3
concurrent recordings.  Most of the time it works, but periodically, it
will fail to tune that results in zero byte recordings.  I've seen
mentioned that newer version of Myth have updates for the Ceton.

Doug