[mythtv-users] artwork

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 02:16:36 UTC 2017

On 8 October 2017 12:06:19 pm Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

Am I correct in reading this that the first line is from the mythbackend log file but the second line is you running ttvdb.py as your desktop user in a terminal? If so you may need to first check that the environment of your desktop user is the same as the user that runs mythbackend. In particular the python path.

What does (as root) "find / -name tvdb_api.py" return?