[mythtv-users] SPAM-LOW: Re: v29 new install, Max recordings in Capture Card Setup missing?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Nov 29 14:46:40 UTC 2017

On 29/11/17 14:02, Steve Goodey wrote:
> On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 13:57:06 GMT Mike Bibbings wrote:
>> On 29/11/17 13:50, Steve Goodey wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've just done a clean install of v29, v29.0-64-g39b2062. Under capture
>>> card setup I have DVB device as /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0, Frontend ID
>>> as Sony CXD2820R, subtype as DVB-T2.
>>>
>>> Under 0.27 on Recorder Options there was a Max recordings option for
>>> setting multirec.
>>> However on v29 that setting seems to be missing. All the other options are
>>> there. I have put a screen capture of the relevant page on
>>> https://imagebin.ca/v/3iy0Rw8Je7gc
>>>
>>> Has the Max recordings option been moved to another settings page?
>>>
>>> I did a search on trac and mythtv-users but nothing came up.
>>>
>>> Regards, Steve Goodey
>>> Colchester, England
>>> mailto://steve@goodey.org
>>> Registered Linux User #372670 http://counter.li.org
>>>
>>> Hello to Jason Isaacs
>>
>> It moved to Input Connections>Interactions between Inputs for that input.
>>
>> Mike
>
> Thanks Mike. That's about the only option I didn't try!
>
> Slaps forehead.
>
> Steve

...and in the past I've found it best to do this for each input device
before moving on to the next.  Otherwise the allocation of tuner numbers
might be difficult to understand.  But things may have changed recently.

This will perhaps show what I mean.  I'm not sure I had it right, though.

https://lists.gt.net/mythtv/users/610305#610305

John P